What's this? Use your imagination!

What's this? Use your imagination!

2007-10-05

Our Organic Fruit&Vege Garden

I have never mentioned about my organic fruit&vege garden. I got one at the back of my house. At the moment, I'm growing some strawberries, lettuce and zucchinis. We also got tomatoes and passionfruit. I'm not sure about the passionfruit as most of the leaves are eaten by snails.
We put yellow strings around the garden so birds can't get inside but our veges will still get plenty of sunshine during the day.
We got strawberries growing (still small and green though) and lots of flowers are growing which will soon become strawberries.
You can see some of them in the middle of the photo.

No comments:

my daisy BOO!!

my daisy BOO!!
go to My Personal Blog on top for more pics!

Like the Diagon Ally, right?

Like the Diagon Ally, right?